20 February 2011

Cloudy and Clammy

This weekend has brought temperatures that appear higher than recent past (highs around 10 degrees C), but cloudy and damp, clammy weather chills down to the bones.

In any event, I needed to work, so I could not head out with Jerome and Didier this morning, and my rides this weekend have been limited to two quick trips to the hill at Yomiuri V Dori.  This morning's ride profile looks like this:
Each rep is 700+ meters length and 60+ meters elevation gain.  Today I did 9x at a slightly higher speed than yesterday when I only had energy and patience for 6x.

Not much, but better than the "hill" MOB discovered near Bremen!

1 comment:

Manfred von Holstein said...

I managed to venture a bit further and discover some new territory:

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/68991609