02 June 2010

MOB Tweed Heaven

It is well know within Positivo circles that Mob is a secret admirer of the Rapha tweed 3-piece cycling suit (pictured below):
Now he is officially Herr Professor Mob no doubt his wardrobe has changed enabling him to look the part. The author is wondering whether he travelled to London for the latest Tweed Run 2010. If not I offer this video clip for some professorial fashion tips (moustache optional).

No, this is not a scene out of a Monty Python movie. There are some beautiful bikes.

2 comments:

James said...

A very Bitish affair. Jolly Good find old boy!

mob said...

...very true. I love the Rapha jacket and it was really hard to resist the uge to steal it at the Cycle Mode show when Dominic, James and me were able to enter the exhibition during the "press only" time before opening for the public.

http://www.rapha.cc/tailored-jacket/

In any case I need to grow a moustache before I leave for Great Britain.