21 January 2010

New Blogger


Just thought I would let you all know that I have started a new blog covering my riding here in Japan and the highs and lows of training and racing in the 2010 season.


I will also make updates of Tsukino's progress as she has shown a strong desire to compete in the 2010 racing season as well and with Pro-Lite covering here during the course of the year we should have a pretty exciting 2010.

http://team-machin-e.blogspot.com/

Please feel free to contect and post comments.

1 comment:

Manfred von Holstein said...

Wow, with this level of sophistication, dedication and public commitment, you are bound to get up to B or A class in no time. You have already come a long way since summer and on good days (or bad days for me) you are already beating me up the mountains. I'm thrilled to be able to follow your rapid ascent, and am happy to support you in whatever way I can (or rather: I will be grateful if you keep waiting for me at the top of passes soon).

Good luck!! Ludwig